Social Media Power from National Agents Alliance
The power of social media is incredible. It is a free resource that allows you an interactive marketing platform for both yourself and your products that can reach a substantial number of individuals. If you aren’t already making use of this resource, you should be!
Tremendous numbers of people are on the varying social media platforms. Serious consideration should be given to having a presence on at least Facebook, Google+, and even LinkedIn for professionals. All of these sites provide a platform for you to show your professional presence and also to post varying types of media and interact with others on the sites. Twitter allows a little less in terms of what it is capable of doing, but is extraordinarily popular too.
The key to making effective use of any of these facilities is engaging your friends, circles, followers, etc. Every attempt should be made to put up content, be it images, videos, or posts that are not only clear and informative (and of course professional!), but also prompt those who see it to interact in some manner. That could be as simple as a retweet or like on Facebook, or even more involved, such as commenting and sparking up conversation. The more interaction that there is, the more people that get involved, and the more people that will see it. By keeping active on your social media sites with accurate information, posts, and responding to others, awareness of you and your services will go up, and those engaged with you will recognize your expertise, enhancing your reputation.
Those benefits aside, the individuals that you have at first may already be clients or friends, but one of the greatest aspects of social media is the potential for virality. What is that? Most actions on social media sites are not only seen by just yourself and your direct followers. Instead, the reach extends to their followers, and sometimes even further to their followers! So every individual that follows you brings with them a number of potential followers, potential clients! All that needs to be done is to reel them in, and by providing engagement to your existing followers, you can do just that!
Not sure where to start with this? National Agents Alliance maintains several different social media profiles for our different sections on several different sites. Check us out at the links below and feel free to ask us any questions!
National Agents Alliance – Facebook
National Agents Alliance – Google+
National Agents Alliance – LinkedIn
National Agents Alliance – MySpace
National Agents Alliance – Twitter
National Agents Alliance – YouTube
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- National Agents Alliance 2013 Spring War Parties May 25, 2013http://www.allianceeventures.com/ The latest round of 2013 War Parties concluded this week as National Agents Alliance hosted 18 training meetings across the country. The Alliance's own Andy Albright, along with top leaders Chris Baldwin, Patrick Connors, Eric Bellaire, and Paul Roberts led meetings in Orlando, FL, Atlanta, GA, and Burlington, NC. In ad […]
- Burlington War Party is rolling. Are you in the house? Are you at another War Pa... May 22, 2013Burlington War Party is rolling. Are you in the house? Are you at another War Party this week?
- Kevin Davies, Michael Owens, Shawn Meaike and Mike Lewantowicz are in Racho Cuca... May 22, 2013Kevin Davies, Michael Owens, Shawn Meaike and Mike Lewantowicz are in Racho Cucamongo, Calif. for the last of our War Parties today! What War Party did you attend?
- What does The Alliance MEAN to YOU in one word? May 21, 2013What does The Alliance MEAN to YOU in one word?
- Are you following Andy Albright? If not click the link below.
http://www.faceb... May 20, 2013Are you following Andy Albright? If not click the link below. http://www.facebook.com/AndyAlbright.CEO
- 145 of our friends FIRED UP IN ORLANDO !! #theAlliance May 20, 2013145 of our friends FIRED UP IN ORLANDO !! #theAlliance
- What drives you to do better? May 17, 2013What drives you to do better?
- Knowledge is worthless if you don’t know how to effectively communicate that kno... May 16, 2013Knowledge is worthless if you don’t know how to effectively communicate that knowledge.
- National Agents Alliance Spring War Parties 2013 May 16, 2013http://www.naahotspots.com/events/index/warparties National Agents Alliance's War Parties are set to kick off once again! So far these events have been met with great success, and the Alliance team is looking forwarding to seeing a lot more faces out there as they bring knowledge, training, and experience back out across the country. Check out what you […]
- “Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.”
John C. Maxwell May 14, 2013“Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.” John C. Maxwell