1. Be Good to Your Client(s) – How many people do you run into throughout the day who, let’s face it, are in a bad mood? You don’t want to interact with them nor be around them and certainly you don’t want to do business with them. If you’re having a bad day and can’t seem to turn it around then don’t interact with your clients, because one bad day can turn a client in the other direction or a potential client running to someone else. People don’t like to do business with grumpy and irritable people!
2. Follow up with Your Client(s) – Most people today are so busy and consumed that they don’t have enough hours in the day, but you have to understand the importance of following up with both potential clients and your current clients. The simple act of following up will not only make you stand out from your competitors but will let your clients know that you do care and are thinking about them. Successful follow up actions can simply include an email, handwritten letters, greeting cards, an invitation to an event, or a phone call. National Agents Alliance offers KIT Marketing and has a lot of these great features so you can stay connected with your client base. You want to choose follow up actions that you learn from National Agents Alliance that will fit your style and remember to do them on a regular basis. If you can consistently implement follow up actions into your business then you will be amazed at how much your network grows. Make your clients feel special and let them know National Agents Alliance and most of all you care.
3. Make Eye Contact – If you are going to be interacting with people, make eye contact with them when speaking and don’t talk to the ceiling or the floor but directly to them. You will be surprised how fast you will set yourself apart from the rest of the crowd by simply smiling and making eye contact. By making eye contact you’re also establishing trust which ties into number four below.
4. Creating Trust with Your Client(s) – This is an important one simply because many people will turn one other cheek at any person they don’t trust. Start your relationships by becoming honest with your clients, giving what you promised and always keeping your word. Always make sure you are recognized by your audience, your network and then develop relationships that will create a great relationship with your clients. Work with integrity and your potential for success will be endless!
5. Be Yourself – Most people don’t like to work with others who are fake. You will get much further in life, with NAA and be so much happier if you are being yourself! When doing business and developing relationships be in the habit of being original, it pays and will work to your benefit, plus you’re not spending the time and energy involved in being something you’re not. Don’t brand yourself or your National Agents Alliance as being fake because it will take some time to pull yourself out plus it is the wrong foundation to building strong, honest and healthy relationships with your clients.
6. Use NAA’s Foundation – National Agents Alliance already has training that will help you build your sales foundation and gain all of the above from your clients. Use the tools given to you and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Please visit KIT Marketing to learn more about our client relation services with National Agents Alliance.