According to The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work, “…testing revealed that the agents with more optimistic styles sold 37 percent more insurance than those with pessimistic ones, and that the most optimistic agents actually sold fully 88 percent more than the most pessimistic ones. Furthermore, agents who were more optimistic were half as likely to quit as were the pessimists.”
Our agents at National Agents Alliance can not only benefit from increased sales and performance, but in it can enhance your overall well-being when dealing with work-related struggles. For example:
- Optimism reduces your stress levels.
- Promotes happiness.
- Optimism forges persistence, which is an essential trait needed for achieving success.
- Increases productivity levels.
- Helps you deal with failure constructively.
- Makes you proactive.
- Increases the likelihood of effective problem solving.
- Ensures that you believe in your dream.
- Increases your level of motivation.
- Helps build successful careers by promoting productivity.
- Optimism ensures that you are focused.
- Promotes bonding between people.
- Promotes effective communication.
- Promotes confidence and self-esteem.
At National Agents Alliance we agree with Sir Winston Churchill, who once said, “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”