It’s time to pucker up buttercup, because your lack of energy is killing your game! Your attitude, energy level and enthusiasm are integral factors in determining if you’re going to make that sale!
As Andy Albright stated in Step Eight: Communicate with a Positive Mental Attitude of 8 Steps to Success, “Communication can be destructive or constructive…A successful business is a contagious attraction. Either you bring individuals toward you, or you push them away.”
A positive attitude coupled with enthusiasm and passion for what you do sends the message to the customer that you believe in your product, and you’re excited about what your product has to offer your customer. At National Agents Alliance, we are helping to protect millions of people nationwide in the unfortunate event of an untimely death, potentially saving a family from losing everything they own—that alone is enough to get excited about everyday!
Don’t believe me? Look at any top seller in National Agents Alliance; they are pro-active in our organization. Their high energy and positive attitude combined with their drive to make things happen is what has helped drive them to the top. Energy equals motivation and motivation equals success. People are drawn to positive people; no one wants to do business with the “doom and gloom” guy.
If you want to boost your energy level and attitude, try these tips:
- Resolve to look at the glass not half empty, not half full, but full. Half of the glass is filled with water and the rest is filled with air.
- Appreciate the good in your life. You woke up today, you’re breathing and you have a job; you’re doing better than a lot of people.
- Exercise! When you exercise you release endorphins, the feel good chemical in your body.
- Dress for success. When you’re dressed at your best you tend to feel better and exude more confidence.
- Fish for compliments! When you need an extra boost of confidence call some of your satisfied customers to hear their positive comments about their experience. This not only gives you the confidence boost, it helps to keep the relationship strong by staying in touch.
Having the right outlook and high energy not only will benefit you professionally, but you’ll begin to see a positive change in your life altogether!