When people hear about our career opportunities with National Agents Alliance they often ask, “Why should I choose NAA? What makes them different from other insurance companies?” Well, we’ve come up with a list of 5 reasons that you should join our team. We could have come up with 50, 100, or even a million, but we figured 5 would save you some time – you can talk to one of our agents at our HotSpot meetings to learn about the rest!
- We give you freedom. National Agents Alliance isn’t for people who want a 9 to 5 job where managers are constantly hovering over you, telling you what to do. The Alliance allows people to work on their own schedule; you decide what days and times you want to call clients, when you want to run appointments, and even how many days a week you want to work. You also get to choose which leads work best for you, and what areas of the country you like to work in. You won’t be stuck at a boring job doing the same thing every day; you’ll be meeting and helping people all the time while earning money doing it.
- We offer training. We’ve got tons of training resources including webinars, videos, online courses, mentoring programs, blogs, books, conference calls, live shows, meetings, and more. We’ve got training for people at all levels in their career, whether they’ve never sold insurance before or have been selling it for 20 years. Just check out our blog that highlights many of our training materials: Training Materials for Agents
- We work as a team. Although you do have the freedom to work independently, you’ll still have the support of a team. Our agents are willing to help each other out to improve strengths and work on weaknesses. If you’re ever struggling, or feel like you need help, just pick up the phone and call your manager or another top agent, and they’ll help you out. We encourage an environment of caring and support, because that’s how people grow, both individually and as a team.
- We make a difference. Other companies view customers as just another sale. National Agents Alliance doesn’t see it that way. Our customers are people just like us, who need protection for their family’s financial future. We care about our customers just like we care about our own families. They need help, and we’re willing to go the extra mile to find an affordable solution. This is a win-win because our customers get the protection they need and our agents get the reward of knowing that they’ve impacted the lives of others.
- It’s a win-win-win. With NAA, you have the opportunity to build your own agency. So you’ll not only be protecting families with insurance, but you’ll also be helping others learn to sell insurance so they can earn a good income for their family, just like you. It’s a win for the customer, your agents, and your family. The only thing better than a win-win situation is a win-win-win situation!
If you’d like to learn more about National Agents Alliance and our great career opportunities, please visit www.nationalagentsalliance.com. If you’d like to attend one of our meetings, please visit www.naahotspots.com to find a meeting near you! We can’t wait to help you start achieving your dreams!